Thursday, August 14, 2008

So Far...

So right now I'm jobless and sort of homeless. All of my stuff is on Renee's porch. I am sort of looking for a job... but I'm not gonna lie, it's a half hearted search. I'm tired. I'm enjoying my "family" and friends here... it's good to be back. It feels so good to finally celebrate and enjoy life. A friend on Monday asked me what I was going to do that day - and I didn't have an answer. It was an awesome feeling.

Things I've done here so far:
- gone to Cookout three times. In 4 days.
- stayed up until 4am to watch a meteor shower.
- watched Aladdin for the first time in like 10 years
- slept until noon.
- gotten pulled over for speeding... which I totally talked my way out of by pretending I was "new to the area"... yay for Tennessee tags.
- called everyone I know.
- bought a stupid number of DVDs at Blockbuster - they were on sale and I HAVE TIME TO WATCH THEM NOW.
- baked a birthday cake for Lisa with Max and Cana. Lots of sprinkles were involved.
- stole Renee's keys and left her locked out of her house.
- not turned on my mac.
- checked out my NEW HOUSE in the ghetto. I <3 it.
- hung out with my fabulous new roommate and her crazy mother. We're going to have way too much fun.


I miss you Nashville kids, though. I'm not gonna lie. I feel like both of my lives need to converge. That would be great. Nashville + Raleigh = my version of heaven. :-)

No comments: