Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A 27 Dresses moment...

Dress shopping. Everyone in my world is getting married. Therefore, I shop for dresses. Some snapshots from the Roadcap/Dorn wedding bridesmaid outing...


"Adjusting" - they definitely didn't have my size in that style... Maybe if I pull it up and in? 





I liked this style.  Not in black, obviously.  Oh that one on the rack is the right color, let's try that one...


Oh they don't have my size.  Of course.  Why would they?  That would be convenient.  That's fine.  I clearly was not excited about changing anyway...


Okay let's get a close up... do I REALLY like this color? Alyssa, take a picture of us .


Yay we're done for the day... 




Decisions made: 0

Alas, we still have a year, love. ;-)

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Heh. I've been engaged for a year and I still haven't sent you trying on bridesmaids' dresses. You will probably wear blue. You could end up wearing red.

I promise not to have it unbelievably suck. I'm trying to find something amazing and gorgeous and good for your figure.

Actually, right now, I'm not trying at all. I'm concentrating on other things entirely. But don't worry- I've got you in mind.

Anonymous said...

Too have to shop for my friend's wedding & will start it with a party dress shopping through Chadwicks.