Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Really Boring.

No, for real though.  The reason I haven't blogged is because I'm pretty sure that nothing funny has happened to me lately.  I don't do anything anymore.  I go to school.  I go home.  I write papers.  I cook for my roommate.  I watch X-Files.  I go get the occasional popsicle.  But really, do you want to read about that?

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, Las Paletas popsicles are sooo blogworthy.  One of my friends and I had one last week, and she told me she had dreams about it.  They're that good.  But... I'll spare you that.

I've knocked out two of the four summer classes.  Finance: complete.  Management Communications: complete as of like, 7 minutes ago.  That's a lie.  I'm in class blogging.  But let me just say, we rocked that paper.  Some of the finest 22 pages I've turned in.  Okay not really.  It was severely boring.  But it's A work, fo sho.

T-17 days to graduation.  Holy crap.  I have no idea where time went.  It blows my mind.  I'm pumped though.  Bring it on.

Wanna hear something sadistic?  I'm going to get a second degree.  I haven't talked myself into a masters yet, but I have decided that at least I want an english degree in addition to my BBA. And NC State is CHEAP.  Like, we're talking 25% of what Belmont's costing me.  

So, that's about it folks.  I'm lame.  I go to school and work and eat popsicles.  Oh, and drive a lot.  The Nissan's going in this week for an oil change.  Which explains why I spent $600 last month on gas.  Good grief.

Holla.


No comments: